Only a couple of days till March 6th 2013, when the International Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot opens. It runs for two weeks until March 19th.
The Highlights of the festival are
- Educational designer presentations with HGTV and DIY Network personalities
- Themed flower and garden displays—where you’ll learn new tips and techniques that you can try at home
- Interactive areas for kids
- Topiary displays of Disney and Disney•Pixar characters
- The Flower Power Concert Series—featuring live performances from popular hitmakers of the 1960s and 1970s
Some of the presentations are limited availability, so don’t take it for granted that you’ll get into everything.
To promote the event, Disney have set up a pop up garden Display in various areas around the Resort. The Garden features a full size “topiary” of Captain Hook. It looks so good it could be real!?!