Disney Holds a Celebration of True Love on Valentine’s Day – Limited Spaces
From Disney Parks Blog
We’re continuing our “Limited Time Magic” surprises with a first-of-its-kind Valentine’s Day experience during True Love Week at the Walt Disney World Resort. On February 14, you’ll have a special chance to re-commit your promise of love with your significant other during “A Celebration of True Love” at Magic Kingdom Park.
“A Celebration of True Love” will begin at 9:30 a.m. on February 14, right in front of Cinderella Castle inside the park. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings is helping plan a morning full of surprises. Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name and address to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, here are a few things other things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older.
- Park admission required.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Ceremony confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of confirmed attendees (which will be posted as an update to this article), then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Also, we want to know about your true love story, especially if it has a Disney Parks connection. Tell us your love story in the comments below and it could be featured in a future post.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.