Disney Reveal More Details on Disney Cruise Lines 2014 European Adventures
For the second summer in a row, the Disney Magic will return to Europe and share the magic of the Mediterranean. But, unlike 2013, the ship will not just home port in Barcelona as it will also home port in Venice Italy allowing guests to take in more of the Greek islands.
The new 9-night Venice to Greek Isles cruise stops at four ports in Greece (Katakolon, Piraeus, Rhodes andMykonos) plus Kusadasi, Turkey, before returning to Venice for an overnight stay.
Check out the video Disney Cruise Line released about the new itinerary.
Disney Cruise Line have announced the full line up of its European Itineraries and they are:
- 4-night cruise from Barcelona with two stops in Spain (Palma, Mallorca and Ibiza)
- 5- and 7-night cruises from Barcelona to France (Villefranche) and Italy (La Spezia and Civitavecchia, plusNaples on the 7-night itinerary)
- 12-night cruises from Barcelona to France (Villefranche), Italy (La Spezia and Civitavecchia), Greece (Piraeus and Mykonos), Turkey (Kusadasi) and Malta (Valletta)
- 12-night cruises from Barcelona to France (Villefranche), Italy (La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Naples and Venice), Croatia (Dubrovnik) and Malta (Valletta)
- 12-night cruises from Barcelona (ending in Venice) to France (Villefranche), Italy (La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Naples, Catania and Venice), Greece (Corfu) and Croatia (Dubrovnik)
- 12-night cruises from Venice (ending in Barcelona) to Greece (Piraeus, Rhodes, Heraklion, Mykonos andSantorini), Turkey (Kusadasi) and Malta (Valleta)
So which on floats your boat (or should that be ship)?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.