Tips on How to Get the Best From Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
In a recent post on the Disney Parks Blog, Imagineer Jonathan Ackley gave some insider tip on how to make the most of your Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom experience. Take a look at his hints and tips below.
- Pay attention to spell choice – Spell choice is key in the game’s advanced level. Villains may be susceptible or resistant to certain spell types, which are: Gross, Charming, Strong, Flying, Wishful, Quick and Energy.
- Villains can react differently to the same spell – When you cast a spell on a villain that is resistant to that type of spell, the spell casts at one level below your current power for that spell. If the villain is weak to the spell, the spell casts at one power level higher than your spell’s current power.
- You can cast more than one spell at a time – When used correctly, simultaneously cast spells can “boost” each other, making all the spells hit with greater power. When used incorrectly, simultaneously cast spells can reduce their overall effectiveness.
- You can make a spell stronger – Note that the more you cast a spell, the more powerful that spell becomes.
- It’s also possible to deplete a spell’s power – Repeated use of a spell during a single battle depletes the spell of its potency, so when facing a villain it’s best to use at least three different cards of the correct type for that villain. Spell power regenerates between battles, so the loss isn’t permanent.
- The better the performance, the better the “grade” – At the end of a full game, you’re graded at Bronze, Silver or Gold Sorcerers Level. The more battles you win, the closer you’ll be to earning a gold (and vice versa). Achieving Gold status gets increasingly difficult as you go to medium and hard levels.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.