As Mousemeets draws closer we are please to announce just a small number of the items we will have for auction at this year’s Mousemeets. In 2010, we raised just short of £500 for Dial-A-Dream. In 2011 we raised just short of £1000 for The Stroke Association and in 2012 we want to break that thousand pound barrier for the Great Ormond Street Hospital. Not only will guests at the event be able to take part in our auction on Sunday afternoon but those that can’t even make the event will be able to take part. This year, we have set up two other ways in which you can support the event. You can pledge online at our webpage www.justgiving.com/mousemeets2012 and you can event text your support and the cost goes straight on to your phone bill.
If you would love to make a start to our donation then you can send a text. You can donate as little as £1 and as much as £10 at a time. All you need to do is to text the code (mous71), your amount (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10) and then send to 70070.
If you are looking to support Mousemeets and Great Ormond Street on a much bigger scale then look below for just a small number of things we will be auctioning at the event. Check back regularly as we update the list as auction items come in.
1. Podcaster for the Day – Disneybrit Podcast
2. Podcaster for the Day – Unofficial Universal Podcast
3. Podcaster for the Day – Your Mousecast
4. A Limited Edition Rapunzel Doll
5. A Glen Keane Signed Animators Doll
6. A Signed Princess and the Frog Poster
7. A selection of Vinylmation
8. A selection of Pins
9. Florida Project Vinylmation – 9″ Mickey with 3″ Dumbo
10. Little Mermaid Cross Stich Picture
11. Artwork by Kelly Brice
12. Framed Euro Disney concept art map from first year of opening.
This is just a start and we are waiting to hear back about many other items. If you have something that you would like to donate to this year’s auction that please email us at email@example.com.