PHOTOS: Epcot’s Christmas Around the World
One of the best parts about going to Walt Disney World during the holidays is that each park has something special added to celebrate the holiday season. I was at Epcot the other day and during the holidays World Showcase has representatives from each country explaining how the holidays are celebrated in each country. The first photo is actually from the Magic Kingdom were Santa Claus is near the main entrance to meet and greet with guests. This is the Santa Claus that most Americans are familiar with, probably a 20th Century version of him.
I’ll just mention the countries and the storytellers that I had seen and taken photos of:
· American Pavilion – Traditional Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus.
· United Kingdom Pavilion– Father Christmas
· France Pavilion – Pere Noel
· Italy Pavilion – La Bafana
· Germany Pavilion – Helga and The Nutcracker
· Norway Pavilion – Sigrid and Jullenissen the trickster gnome