Pineapple Teriyaki Glaze with Yakisoba Noodles
After many hours of consideration about which recipe suggested by the Tomorrows Children we should choose. We ended up with Noodles. Although A Casey’s Corner Hot Dog won;t be far away.
Warning!! This looks like a lot of glaze!
Pineapple Glaze Ingredients:
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar (400g)
- 1 ¾ Cups Soy Sauce (415ml)
- ¾ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar (180ml)
- 1 ¼ Tablespoons Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ Tablespoons Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 ¼ Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice, frozen concentrate
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shredded Red & Green Cabbage
- Shredded Bok Choy
Method of Preparation:
- Dissolve all ingredients, except cornstarch and pineapple juice, in sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and pineapple juice, and slowly add to boiling mixture to thicken.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer.
- Saute’ shredded red and green cabbage and bok choy in wok.
- Add Yakisoba noodles and Pineapple glaze and toss
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.