Reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Open at 7am EST August 20
Make your reservations beginning at 7am EST August 20 at 407-WDW-DINE for Be Our Guest Restaurant in the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park.
You can make reservations up to 180 days out – the very first seating will be for dinner on November 19 by calling 407-WDW-DINE (3463), or visiting any Guest Relations theme park location or Guest Services desk at a resort. Online reservations will be available August 22 by visiting www.disneyworld.com/dine.
On the Disney Dining Plan, Be Our Guest is one quick-service entitlement for lunch, and one table-service restaurant entitlement for dinner.
Lunch is quick and casual, with guest-activated terminals that make ordering a snap (there also will be traditional cashiers for cash orders and special dietary requests). You order, take a seat and lunch is delivered to your table – on china, not paper. Dinner is table service.
Cuisine is French-inspired to match the hit animated film’s theme, with three themed dining rooms: the mysterious West Wing with the “enchanted rose”; the Rose Gallery with twirling, larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast; and the elegant Ballroom with domed ceiling, twinkling chandeliers and glimpses of softly falling snow outside.
- Tuna Niçoise salad
- Croque Monsieur sandwich with carved ham, Gruyere cheese, béchamel and pommes frites (French fries)
- Carved turkey on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise
- Grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter spread
- Braised pork
- Vegetable quiche
- Quinoa, shallot and chive salad
- Charcuterie plate with cured meats and sausages
- Mussels steamed in white wine
- French onion soup
- Potato leek soup
- Salad with champagne vinaigrette
- Salad trio with three mini tastes of roasted beet, raisins and orange; green beans, tomatoes and roasted shallots; and watermelon, radish and mint.
- Thyme-scented pork rack chop with au gratin pasta
- Rotisserie rock hen with roasted fingerling potatoes
- Pan-seared salmon in leek fondue
- Grilled strip steak with pommes frites
- Sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce
- Oven-baked ratatouille
- Strawberry cream cheese and Triple chocolate cupcakes
- Chocolate cream puff and a Passion fruit cream puff.
For kids 9 and under:
- Carved turkey sandwich
- Roasted pulled pork
- Mickey meatloaf
- Seared mahi mahi
- Whole-grain macaroni topped with marinara and mozzarella
- Grilled steak
- Grilled fish of the day
- Grilled chicken breast
- Whole-grain macaroni