Where in Walt DIsney World Can You Watch the Olympic Games?
If you are heading out of the UK this summer to spend sometime in Walt Disney World but don’t want to miss out on watching the Olympic Games then there are many places around the resort in which you will be able to catch up on all the latest that is happening.
According to the Disney Parks Blog
Starting Friday, July 27, through the closing ceremonies on Sunday, August 12, you can find lots of televisions in Walt Disney World Resort lounges and a few restaurants that are tuned into the athletes:
- Victoria Falls, Sanaa Lounge, Maji Pool Bar and Uzima Springs Pool Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Crew’s Cup Lounge, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort; Martha’s Vineyard, Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- The Wave Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Mizner’s Lounge at Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- ESPN Club, Disney’s BoardWalk
- Muddy Rivers Pool Bar and River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Scat Cat’s Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Gurgling Suitcase at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- On the Rocks Pool Bar and The Turf Club Lounge at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Territory Lounge and Crockett’s at Disney Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- The three pool bars at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Banana Cabana at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Rainforest Café at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Rix Lounge at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Fulton’s Crab House, Wolfgang Puck Café, Paradiso 37, House of Blues and Rainforest Café at Downtown Disney
- Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.