Disney Cruise Line are offering some great savings on select European cruises throughout August. For unforgettable lifelong memories, book passage on a Disney Cruise Line 7-night Magical Mediterranean Cruise!
With this limited-time special offer, sail for 7 nights from as little as £628* per person.
This fantastic rate includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, snacks and more every day
- Spectacular Disney musicals in the Walt Disney Theatre
- Fireworks at sea (weather permitting)
- Your own spacious stateroom designed with families in mind
- Visits to legendary ports along the Mediterranean coastline: Barcelona, Spain; Villefranche (for Monte Carlo/Nice), France; La Spezia (for Florence), Civitavecchia (for Rome) and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca.
And, if you book online, you’ll receive a $25 onboard credit per stateroom.
3 Ways to Book Today for the Med Europe Offer (code MEO)
- Book online
- Call 0800 028 3179
- Visit your Travel Agent
Booking your Disney Cruise Line holiday early is the best way to get a great price.
- To receive a quote with this offer, simply complete the ‘Price your cruise vacation’ module on the left panel of this page.
- Alternately, after you browse the web site, simply select the ‘Search for Cruise’ tab at the top of this page and enter MEO in the ‘Special Offer’ field.
- If you call or visit your travel agent, just ask for the Med Europe Offer for European Residents.
Magical Mediterranean Cruise Pricing for European Residents*
7-night Mediterranean cruises in August:
Lead rate of £628* is per person, based on double occupancy and valid for an inside stateroom category 11 B on 6,13 and 20 August 2011 7-night Mediterranean cruises. Great rates also available for oceanview and verandah stateroom categories.
Plus 10 and 11-night Mediterranean cruises beginning 28th May:
Starting from £816pp* for 28 May, £941pp* for 18 June, £1130pp* for 9 July. Great rates also available for oceanview and verandah stateroom categories, such as 8th June from only £1004pp* for an oceanview stateroom.
Rates displayed are per person based on double occupancy for European residents only. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and will be added at the time of booking. Rates, dates and availability are subject to change without notice and valid for new bookings only. Prices may vary based on sailing date, peak travel periods, stateroom category and time of booking. Child rates available for children aged 3-12 years sharing a stateroom with two adults.
Rate should be read in conjunction with the information available on the web site at www.disneycruise.co.uk which contains full descriptions of the cruise, including stateroom accommodation, itinerary details and port descriptions, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which must be read before booking. Bookings are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Booking Conditions. Booking conditions may be subject to change—enquire when booking.