Epcot are gearing up to host the Pixar Weekend, celebrating 25 years since the company came to be. As part of the festivities, the park will be over run by Pixar characters and their creators. Take a look at just what is happening between 13th-15th May
Special Pixar Meet and Greets
– Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story at Mission: SPACE
– Mater from Cars and Cars 2 at Test Track
– Living Coral Stiltwalkers at The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Crush at Turtle Talk with Crush
– Woody, Jessie and Bullseye from Toy Story at the American Adventure
– Flick, Atta, Gypsy Moth and stilt walking Slim from A Bug’s Life at the Art of Living Garden
– Remy and Emile from Ratatouille at France
– Mr. & Mrs. Incredible and FroZone from The Incredibles
– Lotso from Toy Story 3
– Mike, Sully, Boo and Smitty from Monster’s Inc.
– Carl, Russell and Dug from Up
Pixar Celebration Headquarters
World Showplace (located between the Canada and United Kingdom pavilion), will serve as the celebration headquarters. Inside, families can enjoy meet and greets with characters from The Incredibles, Toy Story 3, Monsters, Inc. and Up, and browse a photo gallery that calls out some of Pixar’s best Easter Eggs from past films. There also will be an art gallery that displays the creative work that went in to Pixar films.
A special speaker series featuring talks by Oscar®-nominated Pixar producer Jonas Rivera, Oscar®-winning composer composer Michael Giacchino and Cars Franchise Guardian Jay Ward will also take place at World Showplace.
Daily Speaker Series Schedule
Noon: Jay Ward
2:00 PM: Jonas Rivera
4:00 PM: Michael Giacchino
6:00 PM: Special Presentation by Jay Ward, Jonas Rivera and Michael Giacchino
Kids also can play the Cars 2 Race Around World Showcase game, by picking up a booklet with clues that send them on a journey to specific World Showcase pavilions, where they’ll receive more clues, and receive a reward at the end.
The special experiences are included with Epcot admission. Check back here for more information.